Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We have a WINNER!

Well, I have finally done the drawing for the "March" give-away which then became the March/April" give-away. I'm only 5 days late so that's pretty good... for me, anyway, these days!! :)

I had 53 comments and promised to count the 27 March comments twice so that makes... hmmm, let's see... 27 times 2 plus 26 April comments.... comes out to a cool 80! The lucky number was 54 and that makes the winner of the "Summer Harvest" inspiration kit - Karyn of Releases by Rufydoof
 I will be sending a message to Karyn to let her know! :) So, hey Karyn, if you get this message before I get to you, just email me at cindycarawaybeadwork@yahoo.com and give me your mailing address. I hope you will enjoy your new vintage goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment