Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

Drooling over Beautiful Beadwork!

Lorraine is a bead and polymer clay artist who hails from South Africa. She has a truly wonderful Etsy shop called trinitydj and recently put together this treasury collection called "O My, I am drooling!!!" which features some fabulous beaded statement jewelry! I was very pleased to find Tidepool included in the group!


As I said, Lorraine is not only a master beadweaver but she also has quite a way with polymer clay! Here some of her pretty pendants she offers in her shop. Be sure to stop by to see them all (you will also find yourself drooling over her lovely beadwork)! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, sweet heart. Thanks for the very kind things you've said about me. I appreciate your kindness, and am honored to be featured on your site. Your work is spectacular, I am a huge fan. Thanks for adding some of my clay pendants. Wonderful to have a friend like you. Warm hugs. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You weren't kidding. This was one of the best Treasury lists I've seen. Had to visit each store, although I already am aquainted with some of them. Aren't beaders great people!
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete