Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Call me crazy...

...but I'm back to selling some items on eBay... :-P

I had sworn I would never sell there again - the fees are too high, every time you turn around their terms of use are being changed... I used to make a pretty good living on there a few years back but things just got strange and so I quit. Thank goodness for Etsy!! I really do love Etsy! You always know where you stand with Etsy!

So, anyway, I have relented and started to list some things on eBay again. Mostly just lots of junk jewelry for crafting - I was feeling like things needed a bit of hoeing out again and sorted and sorted - here's what I found that just needed to find another place to reside! Opening bids for these lots is just $.99 so if you see anything here you like, visit me on eBay at http://myworld.ebay.com/carawaycache and try your luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment