Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ooooh! Pretty, pretty beads!!

After a week (or two) such as I've had, it was great to go into the studio today and find my studio mate, Kristy, there! I haven't seen hide nor hair of her in two weeks and it was good to have things REALLY feel like they were back to normal. What a surprise she had for me! Right there on my desk was a bag of such pretty beads in beautiful springy colors - like candy :)


It's always good to have friends that know exactly what you like! Just last week, I bought a bunch of seed beads in some lovely colors that are perfect - Serendipity!


I will have to make something pretty for her tonight while I watch my new movie: Mrs. Pettigrew Lives for a Day. What a wonderful movie! I've seen it about 100 times and I love it just as much as the first time. If you haven't seen it, you should. Yes. That's what I'll do tonight - What fun!!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOO...I'd love to have a studio mate bring me beads. How lucky you are.
    I did have 3 sweet young ladies here last night oooing and awing throung my beads. I showed them each how to make a pair of earrings and sent them off to their parties with new danglies in their ears. Great fun.
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gorgeous beads just scream of Spring...I can't wait to see what you create with them :-) How nice to have a studio buddy to bring you such a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful beads they remind me of a jar of candy. I cant wait to see what you make now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun supply of beads! I love getting new beads :)

    ReplyDelete