Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Treasuries for this week

Here are some of the Etsy treasury collections I found items from Etsy shops in this week. As always, I feature an item from the curator's shop - I hope you will make a visit to their shops and take a look around!

Modern Steampunk Style
This collection was put together by Lunettes. Here Etsy shop is dedicated exclusively to earrings and she certainly has some lovelies there for you. Here are some shots which include the treasury, "Seagull" from my caraway jewelry store and one of my favorites from Lunettes - Portrait of an Edwardian Lady earrings


Mocca and Champagne
Lorainne of Trinitydj is a master treasury-maker! She makes several a day and is such a wonderful supporter of Etsy artisans! I was pleased this week to see that she had included "Seaside Wedding" in a collection called "Mocca and Champagne".  Here are some shots which include the treasury, "Seaside Wedding" from my CindyCaraway jewelry store and one of my favorites from Trinitydj - Royal Princess (yes, saying something like "Wow!" or "Holy Cow!" or just staring with your mouth agape while looking at Royal Princess is perfectly fine!!)


Everyday Atomic
Anyone who knows me very well knows that I have a real thing for mid-century modern design and architecture. This treasury collection curated by EmpireFashions. I was so pleased to see the sparkly casters from my vintage shop - CarawayCache - in this group! Here are some shots which include the treasury, the casters and one of my favorites from EmpireFashions - Jetsons Boomerang Side Dish Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment