Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Treasury Catch-up!

Ever since the real estate drama of a few weeks ago (really, if you missed it... don't ask...) I feel like I've been playing catch-up. I have found items from my various Etsy shops in some really sweet treasuries! All of these collections bring to mind warm sunny days of spring and summer - they are of the "postcard-wish-you-were-here" sort and they are beautiful!
Here are some of those treasuries from the past week or so:

ICE CREAM
This collection called "Ice Cream" was curated by Miri of ClementinesJewelry. She put together a delicious bunch of beauties in the colors of sherbet and cotton candy that would tempt any sweet tooth! She included one of my beaded bon bon pendants. Here is a shot of the treasury along with one of my favorites from her lovely shop called "Delicate Flower Ring":


GARDEN PARTY INVITATION
My friend Meg from ME2Designs invited everyone to join her at a little garden party! This inviting collection just made me want to sing to my flowers so maybe they would bloom a little faster (I'm ready! Come on! Let's go!) She has a fun and funky shop just brimming with vintage finds and original jewelry creations. Here is a shot of the treasury along with a sexy adorned camisole from her shop - I just love this piece! WOW!!

SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS BY THE SEASHORE
Heather of BagsByHeatherRae would like us to do a little beachcombing with her. She put together this sea shell inspired collection and included a vintage Golden Guide to Sea Shells book from my vintage shop. Be sure to make a visit to her shop and take a look at her beach bags and purses. May favorite is the Hobo Inspired Catalina Plaid and it's on sale right now! You had better snatch it up before some other lucky person does! Here's the beachy treasury and a shot of that fabulous plaid bag:

3 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVED that feathered camisole, but how would you wash it?
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring my bag! ;)

    Oh, and I just LOVE your blog. I'm following it AND sharing with friends.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,

    Your incredibly beautiful work makes any treasury a masterpiece!

    Wow - I'm so honored that you included info about my shop and my cami in your blog - thanks so much!

    Meg
    ME2Designs

    PS - your blog is a beauty also - enchanting!

    ReplyDelete