Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Project.... maybe... finally....

Well, I finally just got tired of being a creative slug yesterday and started gathering supplies together for a new project. It has been a while since the inspiration to create any beadwork has struck. I have several UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in my studio but I've just lost the momentum. So, since beadwork isn't feeling right at the moment, I decided to try my hand at some mixed media jewelry. There are beads that will be incorporated into it but they will not be the major component. After visiting the Coldwater Creek website for some color inspiration, I put together a bunch of materials in a color palette based on turquoise, green and orange. I hope it gives me a little jump-start!

4 comments:

  1. Well, the color scheme is great. I'll be interested to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coldwater creek is great for inspiration. I love the store and colors are always well blended good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    These are beautiful beads and things. I hope you will have fun creating some new jewellery with these treasures!
    Your beadwork is especially stunning.:)

    Lovely to see you at my place and to meet you!:)

    Best wishes,
    Jo May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous collection of goodies...I can't wait to see what you create, Cindy! I hope that your beady mojo comes back in full force soon :-)

    ReplyDelete