Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Treasuries for Thursday

Here are some lovely treasury collections my Etsy shops were included in over this past week or so:

I don't often group them like this but I think you can really see the elements that tie the items together when you look at them in a small version. Feel free to click on them to see the larger version of the screenshot.

Now here are the 5 items from my Etsy shops which were included in each one
(click on the photo to go to the listing):



And, finally, some items from the curators of the treasuries!
Please be sure to click and make a visit to their wonderful Etsy shops!



2 comments:

  1. Love them all and congrats on all the treasuries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on all of those wonderful treasures, Cindy...what a great collection!

    ReplyDelete