Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New items in my Etsy shops!

Well, for those of you who are wondering... The Butterfly House is a no go, after all. Details to follow but Dan & I decided to stay right where we are - on top of our quiet bluff in our cute little cottage house with the great yard. Lesson learned: Beware of shysters and be true to your gut feelings!!

That said, I am SOOOO happy to be getting back on an even keel after the roller coaster ride of the past 2 weeks! I have posted some new items in my vintage shop - CarawayCache. Here are a few shots to tempt you to stop by!

I also have some new jewelry pieces in my caraway shop. The first is called Egyptian Journey

This statement charm necklace features upcycled, gold-toned brass jewelry components with an Egyptian theme. These have been combined with vintage black glass beads and reclaimed chain to create this stunning piece!

My latest beaded piece is Bali.


This beauty features a reclaimed enamel cabochon in a very pretty shade of purple. The cab is surrounded by a peyote stitch bezel of copper, violet, coral and ivory seed beads and hangs from a delicate strand of seed beads, accented by copper rose beads.

No "new" listings at CindyCaraway but I did renew Tortuga. I thought it time he came out of his shell and made another appearance!!

Happy Spring, everybody!! I don't know what the weather's like in your neck of the woods today but it's BEAUTIFUL here! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, like we always say, everything happens for a reason. Speaking as someone whose house has been paid in full except for the stinking taxes every year, sometimes a different house is not a blessing.

    Happy Sinco anyway!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Tortuga is awesome!!!! I hope to either get that good at beading myself or more likely just dream about it forever!

    ReplyDelete