Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The start of something new :)

Yesterday, I told you about Susan Louise - a talented polymer clay artist (and my friend). I also showed you some pretty amazing sculptural cabs she made for me. After taking the photos of the cabs yesterday, I realized that one of them was a perfect match for my first kumihimo rope! So, here's my recipe for a beautiful project: Susan's polymer art, a bead soup called Antique Copper from Beverly Ash Gilbert and my kumihimo rope - WOOHOO! I can't wait to get started!


3 comments:

  1. That looks like it's going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful combination - can't wait to see what you create. You have got me interested in kumihimo now - like I need something else in my creative life!!!! Or something else to spend $$ on - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, Jean! I can't tell you how many times I've cleaned out my craft supplies in an effort to limit myself to only a few creative outlets - I think I've gotten rid of at least 2 other kumihimo discs in the past few years! Although, I think it's going to stick this time :)

    ReplyDelete