Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Raven Steals the Sun

Here are a few shots of a new pendant I have been working on called "Raven Steals the Sun". The focal for this was once a pin or a magnet which I found in one of those lots of junk jewelry I love to buy. The picture relates part of the Native American tale of the Raven who brought light to the world. It will be available in my caraway shop on Etsy tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Love thrift shop buys! What a wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous!!!!! what a great find! and I love what you did with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete