Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An Ode to my new Kumihimo Bobbins

I have been looking for a good online source for bobbins to use for my kumihimo ropes and, lo and behold, I found some!! Yesterday, after stopping by the gallery to see my jewelry display, I stopped by a bead shop and they actually had the exact bobbins I was looking for. These things ROCK!! They are made from a soft translucent plastic and feature a lip which locks over the fiber both protecting it and keeping it from slipping while you are weaving. I know the title says "An Ode..." but I'm not a poet so these photos will have to do!





No comments:

Post a Comment