Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Polymer Art by Susan Louise

I have mentioned my friend and polymer clay artist, Susan Louise, in past posts. She is incredibly talented and I love her to pieces! Over the past few months, I have been helping her set up an online presence - an Etsy shop, website, blog - and helping her get used to taking her own photos of her work. In payment for my time and guidance (such as it is), she made me some sculptural cabochons to use in my beadwork. Typically, these become brooches or pendants but I told her I just wanted them to have plain, flat backs so I could use them in my bead embroidery projects. I thought I would share some photos of this fabulous booty - maybe make you drool just a bit. :) But before I do, I want to be sure to let you know how to contact Susan because I KNOW you will want some of her lovely polymer art for yourself!! You can find contact info for Susan on her website: www.susanlouisespiritspeaks.com. There you can find links to her Etsy shop and blog. She has recently made a move to Tampa for the winter and is in need of a boost in her spirits. I hope you will help out by sending some nice comments or "hearting" her shop or following her blog. Thanks in advance!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are lovely. I'm always looking for sources for unique cabochons so I'll check her out!

    ReplyDelete