Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first kumihimo rope project!

I finished my first kumihimo rope last night while watching "Enchanted" (one of my favorite movies - yes, I'm a Disneyphile). I love how it turned out! I started with 6 foot lengths of the string and ribbon and ended up with a 3 foot length - enough for two necklaces - I'd better get the pendants done to match! Anyway, here are some photos of the finished piece:





2 comments:

  1. Pues yo lo veo super bonito!!! tendriás que ver mi primer trabajo de cada cosa, ja,ja. A tí se te da muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete