Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh, My Gosh! Where Have I Been??

I have absolutely NO excuse for not posting in a while. Actually, there have been some really cool things that have happened - I have just not been on my game. So... OK, enough, already!! I'm going to do my best to find my game again and get on it!!

I think one of the main reasons I have not quite felt "with it" is because I am suffering from a bit of beader's block. I seem to get it ALOT lately and it's really bugging me! I don't understand it since my mom and I just had a great trip to the Cranberry Festival in Warrens, WI two weekends ago. What fun! We were both sorry that neither of us have a digital camera for such outings. I have my nice Canon which I use for my online shops - probably not a good idea to take it on road trips or fishing expeditions. Anyway, during that trip, I bought some really cool beads! Some I purchased at the Cranberry Festival but most were purchased at my favorite bead stop - Parson's Trading Post in Lake Delton, WI. If you are ever in the Wisconsin Dells area, you MUST stop at Parson's (which is located on the Lake Delton strip right next to Tommy Bartlet's). I stocked up on some really nice metallic 15/o's (and got another tube of my favorite shade of green ones, too!), some really lovely polished stone cabs and some interesting colors of 11/o's. Here are some shots of my weekend finds!

Can you guess that green is my favorite color?? :)

And here's one last photo... my new digital camera for road trips and other excursions ($25 on sale at Target) - Can you say "Hello, Kitty"?? I thought you could! :P Not exactly my style, but, hey, sometimes cheap is good!!

More to come from the Kitty!! I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment