Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just a little update

I had a few hours to work on my bead embroidery piece today and took these shots. There are 12 hours and 50 minutes invested, as of this afternoon.

Here's where I plan to put the brass lizard - once I figure out how to attach him! :)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Cindy!
    Love the way it is turning out. Lizard is SWEET, I like lizards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I like the way it is turning out. I am terrified of reptiles though so the lizard makes me uncomfortable. It's silly I know. A friend of mine has a plastic lizard hanging from the rear view mirror of her car and I never get into that car....you can say I'm weird....nonetheless, I think the lizard on your piece adds to it's mystery. Looking forward to seeing the finished work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's amazing! It's looking beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the way your colours work together. I am impressed with how much you have achieved in 13 hours - you are a speedy beader! Can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete