Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nebula Necklace

This pretty necklace was inspired by the beautiful ocean jasper bead which I love because I love pink, green and purple together! The swirls of color remind me of those fantastic photos of nebulae which come from the Hubble Space Telescope, so I have named this one "Nebula". This piece has been finished for a while but I finally got around to taking photos of it. Sometimes I let my jewelry hang around for a bit, just in case I decide I can't part with it. I'm still not sure about this one but I wanted to get it out there so I will be posting this little pretty in my "caraway" shop on Esty tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - those colorful images of space are so inspiring! You accented the stone beautifully.

    ReplyDelete