Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TIBETAN HOLIDAY Beaded Bracelet


When I was making this bracelet, I was thinking about a friend of mine who will be going on holiday to China soon to see the Great Wall. While I know she's not traveling to Tibet, the peaceful combination of green, red and white swirling in the agate bead made me think of ancient hilltop monasteries on lush mountaintops. This is how "Tibetan Holiday" came to be!

The lovely agate bead is combined with red coral nuggets and a carved red lacquer bead. These are set off by the mossy green stone beads and antiqued brass spacers. Add to this an aged I Ching charm and a decorative brass clasp.
Tibetan Holiday is available for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment