Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Welcome to Morning Coffee!


Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. ~Drew Sirtors

[Coffee] is a social binder, a warmer of tongues, a soberer of minds, a stimulant of wit, a foiler of sleep if you want it so. From roadside mugs to the classic demi-tasse, it is the perfect democrat. ~Author Unknown

Coffee... I love my morning coffee... and everything that goes with it. From the grinding to the brewing to the preparing to the drinking. It usually accompanies the latest crossword puzzle underway at our house and then later accompanies me into my little computer corner to see what the day holds. Emails are checked, some are answered. Blogs are read, some are commented on. The news is read (sometimes... if it's good news... so, only sometimes...). This blog, while not handing out any grand philosophies, will be just for morning coffee and the things that go along with it: whole wheat banana bread, quips, quotes, music, art, ...you get the idea, right?

Join me for some morning coffee sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment