Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Window on a Garden bead embroidered necklace

Here is a necklace I have been working on for a while. I enjoy buying lots of "junk" jewelry in hopes that there are bits and bobs for me to use in my beadwork. Now, in my opinion there is no such thing as "junk" jewelry since I think just about everything can be used again in some way or another. The focal component of this necklace was, in a past life, a brooch. By taking cues from the colors and textures of the pretty ceramic disc, I put together this necklace which I call "Window on a Garden". I will be posting this necklace in my "CindyCaraway" shop on Etsy on Monday.

1 comment: