Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Update



I haven't had too much time to work on my embroidered piece but did find some time tonight, finally. I'm up to 15 hours and, no, the lizard is still not attached - I just like to put him up there to show where he'll be eventually.

3 comments:

  1. Love watching the progress - beautiful colors and love how your lizard is scampering around trying to find the perfect place to bask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely piece! The lizard looks quite at home on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love most about this piece is that you've managed to combine colours I'd be afraid to combine and it is turning out beautiful. Shows the mark of a real artist. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete