Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sunshine Yellow

I have been working on a piece in yellow and am enjoying working with such a happy color (especially since the weather is getting me down!!). Here's the work so far - it should be finished today unless I decide to clean house. Hmmm.... clean the house?.... or finish this little wall hanging?... tough choice :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you made the right choice...who needs a beautiful day (or a clean house!) when this piece just radiates warmth and happiness!

    ReplyDelete