Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Morning Coffee - "The Little House"

I am a fan of little, old houses. There are several in Dubuque that I pass by nearly every time I go out. Some are loved and others not so loved. But every one of those houses was someone's pride and joy when it was built. At least, that's what I imagine. There isn't a week that goes by that I don't check the real estate listings - there's almost always some little house for sale for what seems like nothing. It needs lots of work and TLC and I always feel a little sad that it doesn't have someone to love it and feel proud to live there. Anyway, this sweet Walt Disney cartoon touched on all those feelings. I hope you will enjoy it with your morning coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment