Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicago Trip - Project Onward

Even though I said it was lunch time when we stopped off yesterday - I have to re-wind a bit and tell you about another amazing discovery at The Chicago Cultural Center called "Project Onward". I lifted this little blurb from the website:

Project Onward supports the creative growth of visual artists with mental and developmental disabilities. Project Onward provides studio space, art supplies, and professional guidance to emerging artists in a communal workshop environment. 

 

They have the coolest little gallery shop and studio space ever! I'm very happy to share it with you. I truly adored just about every piece of artwork I saw but, of course, had some favorites. Please be sure to visit the artist page on the "Project Onward" website and check them all out.

 Love this outfit by Jamin Jaddua!

No comments:

Post a Comment