Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sky Blue

Here is a look at my first piece of fiber art home decor! I just finished it this afternoon and really liked how it turned out. I used a small ring for the hanger and, even though the hanger is off-center, the piece hangs perfectly balanced. I'm planning on doing other monochromatic studies and hope my skills at fiber manipulation improve during the process.

This piece is available for purchase on Etsy - I hope you like these final photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment