Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lost... and still not found!

As some of you might remember, I held my own private art retreat last October when my hubby was gone for a guitar conference. I made some really cool faces using molds and air-dry polymer clay...

But now I have a mystery on my hands... I can't find these little devils ANYWHERE!! I recently cleaned out my studio and can honestly say that I personally touched every single thing in there and I did NOT see these guys. I've been looking for them for over an hour now and... nada. Did they sprout legs and wander off??

No comments:

Post a Comment