Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Night out on the Range

Here is an update on the commission I told you about earlier. I have refined the group a bit - opting for a darker palette and dropping the gold, rust and tan colors (they just didn't mix well with the silvery gray of the cabochon). I made a kumihimo cord which I hope resembles a mecate rope and a horse-riding friend of mine has supplied me with some horsehair for (maybe) some tassels. We'll see... I've never made tassels out of horsehair before...
Sorry for the grainy photos - low light. Anyway, I hope you like it so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment