Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Morning Coffee - This is Where We Live

I found this video on a blog I just started following - annekata. She really has a beautiful blog and I hope you will stop by to check it out.

Anyway, I found this video in one of her posts and I thought it was so cool. Here's the explanation she had on her blog:

"This incredible movie was made for the 25th anniversary of the British Publishing House "4thEstate", produced by Apt Studio and Asylum Films in stop-motion over 3 weeks. Each scene was shot on a home-made dolly. If you are interested how the movie is prepared and shot, you can see time-lapse films of the different scenes here. I'm fascinated by the way these stop-motion movies are done, and I love that the concept is simple and the result very complex."

In it I hope you will find inspiration, as I did! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment