Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introducing some NEW pieces!

I have just posted 4 totally new pieces of beadwork to my CindyCaraway shop on Etsy. Here they are (trumpets, please...)
MAHOGANY DREAMS


PINK ZINNIA
RIVENDELL
TANGERINE

4 comments:

  1. Hi, All your pieces are gorgeous but I especially love your Mahogany Dreams Cuff, it's stunning! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and happy beading...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy
    Great new work. Mahogony is a treat for the eye. Lots going on. But the design and color, especially Tangerine, are perfection as always. Those Tangerine beads are cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies,
    Thanks for all the great compliments! I have to say, I wore it out on a "test run" yesterday and not a single comment about it! I was a bit disappointed... Maybe everyone was stunned into silence :-D

    I'm having a little love affair with orange lately, Carol, so I really love Tangerine, too! It's just fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que trabajazo, el primero me encanta sobre todo.

    ReplyDelete