Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cindy singing "Lucky One"

Every once in a while I do a Google search for myself just to see where my online self turns up. Today I found a little surprise! Dan & I performed with some friends of ours at a Bluegrass Jam that takes place every Fall at Eden Valley Park by Baldwin, IA. I guess I knew that someone was videotaping the thing but I didn't expect to find it on a guitar tab website!! Ha!! Anyway, here it is, if you're interested in hearing my hubby and me perform the song "Lucky One" -


Lucky One

Derriere | MySpace Video

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Julianna! It was fun and there was a pretty good crowd. It's grown to be quite a gathering - hopefully they'll ask us back this year :)

    ReplyDelete