Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Many Thanks and Much Ado

Last night I made a treasury collection to say a little "Thank you" to those who have included my work in a treasury. I spent an hour putting it together and when I hit the "SAVE" button, I got an error message. "Oh, crap..." was my fist reaction and, since it was late, I went to bed saying "I'll give it another try tomorrow..." So, imagine my surprise when I found a convo from thelogchateau letting me know she had seen my treausry!! It seems it went through, after all - YAY! The collection is called "Many Thanks and Much Ado" with the message saying:

Here is a treasury to thank all those
who have included me in one in the past few weeks.
It was much appreciated and I hope this little collection brings lots of visits
and much ado (in the way of SALES) to your lovely shops! :)

I hope you will go to the treasury page, make a visit to the featured shops and leave a comment. You might notice that I've included 4 items from trinitydj. Please be sure to see her shop! She is a fantastic artist and a lovely person to boot - selfless and always ready to do her best for other artists.

Here's a full list of the items and shops included in "Many Thanks and Much Ado"

I AM LOVE-26x26cm,signed print by bewonder 



No comments:

Post a Comment