Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Mycophilia Musings :)

OK, so yesterday I told you bit about my interest in mushrooms. Ever since I can remember I have also enjoyed decorative items featuring mushrooms. My mom had a set of glazed ceramic mushrooms back in the 70's and they sat on whatever coffee table we happened to have. Those were around FOREVER! They might still be, in some dark cupboard somewhere, where a fungus would rather live than out on in a bright living room. Anyway, I remember thinking they were pretty cool...

So, in honor of fellow mycophiles (and those sweet ceramic mushrooms, wherever they may be), I put together a little group of handmade and vintage Etsy finds in a treasury called "Mycophilia Musings (aka. I love mushrooms!)"
 
You may click on the photo above to visit the treasury page and leave a comment.
Featured artists/sellers are:

mayvar, WaveSong, BettysFantasy, franscrafts
CritterJitters, PepperPi, jennieorr, leearthaus
mitchellgracedesigns , 26Seven, TheGinghamOwl, petalpusher
LaBellaVitaBoutique, MyGrandmasAttic, TamlinSky, penorus

Be sure to visit their shops and see what other goodies they have available!

No comments:

Post a Comment