Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mandala Necklace Re-do

In an earlier post I asked for opinions regarding remaking items that had been languishing in my inventory and was pleased at the response! Everyone said (in a nutshell) to go for it and I have finally started. Yesterday evening I pulled "Mandala" out from its hiding place and set about remaking it. Here are just a few shots of the progress - Enjoy (and comment, please!)
Before...
...and in-progress

1 comment:

  1. The idea really started coming to life once I added the red to the design. I love red and purple together! :)

    ReplyDelete