Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, February 24, 2012

Mandala Necklace Re-do Finished

Well, the re-make of the Mandala necklace is finished! I wore it yesterday to coffee with one of my girlfriends and it was met with very nice compliments (I mean, really, what was she going to say?). I like it, too, but it's a hard piece to find something to wear it with. I do have this dark red jacket and maybe a denim jacket would work. It's also lacking a name - feel free to offer suggestions. Anyway.... here it is - let me know what you think :)


1 comment: