Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sneak Peeks of a New Project

I have been working on a new necklace project for a while now. While I think it is going to be a very nice piece when I get it all put together, my momentum has not been strong. Perhaps a little dose of "Pride and Prejudice" (the BBC version with Colin Firth) will do the trick!! Here are some peeks into what I've gotten done so far - I hope you like it! :)


She started out as just a pile of pretty bits and beads...
... it will be fun to see how she turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment