Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! (aka. The Fast Clydes ROCK!!)


Well, we brought in the new year in style around here! My better half, Dan, plays in a newly-formed rockabilly band called "The Fast Clydes" and they had their debut performance at "The Bank" here in Dubuque on New Year's Eve. What a great night! Here are some photos from the night and a video clip of my baby singin' lead! (Watch it quick because he'll probably get embarrassed and make me take it off!!) If you're a smart cookie - and I know your are - you'll follow them on Facebook here.

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and here's wishing you a 2011 filled with all good things!
The Fast Clydes (from left to right) Jay, Curt and Dan
Jay in action!
Curt - the rockin'est rockabilly drummer EVER!
Dan lookin' cool in vintage western
One more for good measure :) cause' he's so cute!

1 comment: