Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look for me in Super Beadwork!



Well, I got the first glimpse of my "Roller Rink Bracelet" project in the Feb/Mar 2011 issue of "Super Beadwork" magazine. Woo hoo! Look for it in the new "Quick and Easy" section.

It's kind of weird to see your stuff in print. I was standing in front of the craft magazine section at Borders, casually leafing through the magazine (successfully resisting the urge to show the guy in the Automotive section next to me) and there it was - my name next to a design I dreamed up "all by me onesie" (a la Jack Sparrow). No link to the project yet on the site but here's a shot or two of the design:

Photos by Cindy Caraway
Pretty cool, huh?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment