Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Southwestern Gypsy Cowgirl Steampunk...

... how's that for an intro?! That's how I'm describing a new collection of jewelry pieces added to my shop just this afternoon.

First up is Cowgirl Steampunk SOUTHWESTERN Treasure Necklace...


...the making of which led to some bracelets and a pair of earrings.
TUCSON Southwestern Beaded Treasure Bracelet

CRYSTAL BEAR Southwestern Beaded Bracelet
Copper STEAMPUNK Earrings

1 comment:

  1. You are full of surprises and are ever changing. I like that.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete