Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Honey Dipped Pink and Brown

Here's the new goodie gathering for my next fiber project. This piece is inspired by yet another page from that same old catalog! (I'm getting alot of good out of that one!) This little "mood bag" features a combination of honey gold, rosey pinks and warm browns and maybe some antique gold or aged brass. I still have a few touches to add to "Lady Gray" but I'm looking forward to getting started on this next piece.

Here is a shot of a bit of the original catalog page

4 comments:

  1. Well, the colors certainly ARE great. I pick pictures out of magazines when the color combo is especially pleasing to me. I am the WORST at color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a gorgeous color scheme I can't wait to see what you create with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete