Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Serendipity

"Serendipity" - the fortunate convergence of events or a lucky discovery. That's how I felt about this piece as it came together from a collection of vintage jewelry bits and bobs.
 This necklace features a beaded bead made by me many years ago that has finally found it's purpose! Shiny silver and rhinestones were the perfect companions for the gray and violet tones. This stunning piece measures 23" long.

You can find "Serendipity" in my shop on Etsy.

1 comment: