Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Jewelry listings

Well, as some of you know, I have never made holiday/event specific jewelry before but thought maybe I'd give it a try for Christmas this year. While watching holiday movies last night (to get myself in the mood!) I made a simple necklace and a cuff bracelet. I still have a bag full of red, green and gold goodies but here are some shots of my meager first attempts (both of which you can find for sale in my shop on Etsy):

Christmas Rose cuff bracelet
Red and Green Holiday Ruffle Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment