Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introducing DURANGO!

Well, I settled on a name for the necklace I finished last night. Since the origin of the stone used for the focal is the State of Durango in Mexico and in honor of the the southwestern color palette - I'm calling it "Durango". It comes with matching earrings, too! The square stone donut was one I received in a blog partners goodie pack from Rings and Things. You can find "Durango" for sale on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment