Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Keeping me warm today...

Here are two things I can't do without these days...
The candle holder is a vintage piece of Frankoma pottery with a gingerbread scented tea light from Ikea. The coffee mug is a gift from my friend Cheryl. It fits my hand perfectly and, whether on not it's true, coffee just tastes better in this mug than in any other!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet mug! Just dropping by to wish you a very merry Christmas :)
    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like your little kit! :) I'll have to check with Cheryl about the mug - it's made by Bordallo Pinheiro in Portugal. And of course you like it - it's GREEN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura - I'm glad you stopped by!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete