Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Upcycled Jewelry

There was a flurry of jewelry-making in my studio last night as all bits and bobs in shades of gold were dug out of boxes and bins. At the end of the evening, three new creations emerged, upcycled from those odd bits! Here are "Collage", "Wings" and "Mint Flower" - all are available at CindyCaraway on Etsy.
Collage






Wings
Mint Flower

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy
    I'm always thinking that I will take old jewelry apart and use it somewhere else..an upcycled piece, a charm etc on a quilt. I recently actually sorted some things so I think it might just happen!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had two baskets of stuff put aside for the purpose of tearing it apart to make new. I finally just set aside a day and sorted everything by color (or theme, when an obvious theme presented itself). It makes the creating so much easier! I hope to see some of your creations soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah! The creepiest thing I ever incorporated into a piece of jewelry was a glass eye I found washed up on a beach in Dominica. I'll have to post a photo of that one! :) Would love to see your pieces!

    ReplyDelete