Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweet and Simple

My latest fabric creation is a sweet and simple cuff bracelet - 


The base is vintage mocha linen overlaid with a sweet ivory doily, a handmade (by me!) crocheted flower in chocolate brown and antique shell buttons. To clasp the bracelet simply wind the string around the button. This cuff is one-size-fits-all as it is fully adjustable. It is finished off with a layer of comfy felt between the linen and the soft muslin backing. This piece is a signed original and measures 7 3/4" by 3/4". You can find it in my shop on Etsy by clicking here.

1 comment: