Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Morning Coffee - Travel, Creativity and Inspiration

Great video... 'nuff said.



I also enjoyed this one quite a lot - (Please try to ignore the annoying ad at the beginning!!)



I found both of these videos on Anne Kata's blog. Wonderful blog, fantastic photos and projects - browse around, make yourself at home, you'll be glad you did! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love quilts in fact I am (or used to be a quilter) until I got bit by the beading bug! Thanks for sharing this such beautiful eye candy!

    ReplyDelete