Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Icy Blues and Silvery Grey

Having posted "Lavender Wine and Sage", I am ready for my next fiber jewelry project! I'm pretty excited about this one and love the color palette which was inspired by another page from the mail-order catalog (as my last few have also been!).

I'm thinking about calling this one "Lady Grey of Winterset" - don't know why... it just hit my brain while gathering the pretty trims, fabric and other goodies inspired by this page:

So I picked out icy blues and greens along with pewter or silvery grays and taupe. I know alot of people make "mood boards" - mine are more like "mood bags" because everything gets tossed into a big zip-lock bag so I can see everything clearly. Here are some shots of the contents of my "mood bag" for "Lady Grey" - Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment