Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

NYC Marathon

I've been a big blogging loser lately but at least I have family members that have some get-up and go! My brother-in-law Dave ran in the New York City Marathon this past weekend. He ran it in 3 hours 12 minutes and placed in the top 2000 runners (I can't remember the exact number) out of some 45,000. Way to go, Dave!

He sent this video that shows time lapse of the race starts. If look really close you can see Dave in the first wave. He's wearing a dark T-shirt with a number on the front... he, he... just kidding.... He's in there somewhere, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment