Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Harvest Cuff Bracelet

Yesterday I talked about finding color inspiration from a mail-order catalog. This set me to work on a fabric cuff... actually, a series of fabric cuffs... based on one of the pages torn from that catalog. Here is the first, called appropriately, Harvest Cuff #1 :)

Here it is next to the inspirational photo
Several more Harvest cuffs to come!
You can find this cuff and others for sale in my jewelry shop on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment