Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Saturday tag sale finds

As some of you probably know, I sell vintage goods and craft supplies (also vintage) on Etsy in my shop called "CarawayCache". I find most of my shop items at garage sales or thrift shops - sometimes I get really lucky and bags of old jewelry or clothing just come my way from friends and family members. This one was of those really great weeks for vintage treasures. I should have some of these listed in my vintage shop later this week. Here are some shots of the great stuff I found this week:

I found this beautiful tin...
...full of BUTTONS!!

While I was sorting ALL those buttons...

...I found some really cool ones - like these!!!

I got a bag full of old jewelry from a friend - here's just a bit of it.

I pulled this box full of vintage fabric out from under a table at a garage sale.


Here are the stacks of fabric - along with a vintage quilt top - from that box.

Some gold-tone jewelry I hope to use in some of my upcycled jewelry pieces.

Some pretty vintage, silk scarves along with some funky vintage jewelry.

I bought a plastic bag full of vintage puzzle pieces from the 40's or 50's. When I got them home I put the pieces together, thrilled to find that they made 3 separate children's puzzles with no missing pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment